In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection policy, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Controller: SOCIEDADE PARA INNOVACION E ESTUDO DO SOLO S.L. (hereinafter, ACÍES), based on RÚA SIL, 5, P03, 32630, XINZO DE LIMIA, OURENSE and email address email@example.com.
1.- Purpose of Processing
The data collected will only be those detailed in the contact form, as well as those that you provide us yourself in the "Comments" section.
ACÍES may process your personal data according to the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Website.
- Manage Customer Service and answer doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that ACÍES maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information flagged as mandatory may lead to the impossibility of managing your request through the contact form.
2.- Legitimation to Process your Personal Data
3.- Recipients of Transfers
We will not transfer your data to third parties, except to comply with a legal obligation.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion (right to erasure).
- Right to request the limitation of your processing, and to oppose the processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
- To execute your rights, you just have to make a request in writing together with a copy of your ID.
ACÍES has adequate forms in this regard. You just have to request them or submit your own writing to info@aciesapartamentos.
5.- Safety Measures
ACÍES has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.